? ??????????????Pink Awesome Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1440 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Those Three Words? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1079 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 3, 2010

ATTENTION~XD

After todayy -03/01/2010

Maybe i will LESS ONLINE):

hehes...;p

My buddies...

My dar/honeyy/baby...

Remember miss me horr XP

PMR cuming soon~

But i receive a msg from my friends say this year NO PMR worrr~

Because KL no PMR wor~Ahaha XD

If real jau goodd luuuu(:

Yea~

Say back he..

uhhuhhh....now is the time to 'put down' he adyy...although I STILL LOVE HIM.

At here ..i only can do something that is WISH HE ALL THE BEST.

Tata...^^

Wish me all the best too in school (^@^)

0 comments: