? ??????????????Pink Awesome Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1440 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Those Three Words? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1079 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Boringg!!!


Today same like normal.
Wake up at a same time/Doing same thing(after wake up qucikily see my phone.)/Had a same mood.
After ate,my da fetched us went to my grandma house.LOL.My relative sedang membuat ''kuih kapet''.Damn hot at there and had many mosquito.T.T Haiizz...beat dou my hand red and paint.Yiiyerrr..hate sei u !~Mosquito.We chit-chat at there with my cousin.Then we felt so boriing ..so my cousin invite me to POKER.We play ''Big 2''. Woo~i won 10bucks in 30min.Lucky Man~(Pro lehh..wahaha.jkjk).
About 4p.m ,my aunt fecthed us go buy KFC.I ordered a Twister,a cheezy wedges and a cup of ice lemon tea.Total about RM15.


<<
After ate..we go back grandma house.We ate kuih kapet sambil watched TV Program.
Hoho XD !!Got a people that i duno he/she geh sent me 5buck.MUAHAHA~thx youu !u so kind~ :D
We went home at 6p.m .Then quickily take bath and take a nap.Opppss...my dad suddenly give me money for rebondiing hair ^^.Daddy muax muax.
............bla bla bla...........(Lazy write)
-Hope tomorrow my dad will give me money *sembahyang*.
Thats all 4 today.
Tired now.
Tata...XD

0 comments: