? ??????????????Pink Awesome Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1440 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Those Three Words? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1079 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 21, 2009

NO TITLE (:

Today wake up at 7.00A.M because want went to tuition!!Hate it!But today is last day tuition,want wake 5/1/2010 only tuition back and at lease i can see he.
LOL.I so shy whn i saw he):
Then chit-chat with mpt,ycy in tuition.Chit-chat about he.LOL.Got someone lum he...
The time passed very fast.Today is my last day see him.Want wait until nxt year only can see he again.Very very em sek de!):
I felt he today verry lengzaii!Me sob sob jor~
That gwc suddenlt take a present to me!*shy* Then i reject!Because i know that present is who gave me de!Sorry ya!that present me geh ppl.Thx youu.Afterwad,i sms that person say thx 4 him.He say just a X'MAS present also reject~s hurt wor~Haiz not me want reject!MY XXX stand at there i scare he know~
Dunno why today very tired.So after tuition i take a nap.About 12.15p.m only wake up.
Haha...i haven eat breakfast,so at 12.30p.m i only eat that mee.(hehe XD this is not breakfast.Is lunch jin correct^^)
Then see "Gu ling jin tam"...I luf this movie!!! I send a "Hai" to he.LOL.actually i think his credit expired...HOU CHOI NO EXPIRED!Because..because...erm..because i got many thing wanna tell he^^
But we sms dou half~we jau got abit argue!Haizz..dun why me like with he no yuan fen!Owiz argue..yerrrr i also dun like argue with he de):
Then we stop sms .After a while,my dad buy jor freid chicken!yummy~thx dadyy.
about 5p.m , me online!Oppss...i on9 wrong time~less ppl on9 at that time~Boring sei!He She They also no on9!55~T.T
Haiizz me jau edit some pic.Suddenly i felt me very ugly T.T
So me lazy edit ady~then on9 FB~CAFE WORLD! i like this game <3
He on9!he nudge me..but i no reply he!Because that time i very gek!!:@
Erm..tomorrow my primary school de best frend bday~
Happy bufday to her and wish her happy everyday!!
WOW..X'MAS coming lurh~hehe XD
I WANT X'MAS PRESENT!!GIBBBBBBB MEEEEEE!

MOU YER SEI JOR~BYEBYE :D

0 comments: