? ??????????????Pink Awesome Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1440 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Those Three Words? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1079 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Damn sad ):

12/12/2009.[Saturdayy]
Todayy just a normal dayy.
Wake up at 9a.m sumthg.
Whn wake up..thn i 1st thg that i does is see my hp.See whether he got sms me anott.haiiz.so disappointment.He no text me.
Afterward went downstair eat breakfast..hoho XD.*yummy*
About 11.00a.m ..i was watched a movie name Stairway to Heaven.Damn touching.I cry.
LOL.I studyy science .Malaysia turun salji lurh~wahaha.
Then on9.Damn it.Less ppl on9.Then played sdo with my buddies.Haiiz.play dou hand oso pain jor oso haven won one round.]:
Heees(: finally i noe download song jor!!Happyy.Congulate lck.
After listen a song ...i think dou THEM:mpt/kaihsin/cjj/pohmoon/ycy/jiachi/sookching/jiayin.
Really veryy miss them .One month no hear thy sound.-sadsad-
He?haiiz.i also force myself dun miss him so much.But i try and try also CANT.
Why i must thinking he?Maybe he dont care me anymore?Whatever lahh. [[T.T]]
Then me and my family eat xiu yer at ding hou.LOL.i saw her agn.We chat and chat.We plan about her bday.Haiiz.duno want present she what.GOD!Help me think plsss.
Seun jorr...u dunwan text me also nevermind.This is ur wayy.What can i DO?
I JUST WANNA TELL U I LOVE U!

.BY CK.
.HAHA..1st time wriite blog..so dno can write what.juxt wrote some lame thg.
.English bad...dont laugh me please.

2 comments:

Eugene said...

LOVE who wo???
Wakakakakakaka^^

[~Loyy~] said...

HOHO XD!!u dunno mie~