? ??????????????Pink Awesome Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (8 Ratings)??2 Grabs Today. 1440 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Those Three Words? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??2 Grabs Today. 1079 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Heart Broken+Sad !!

Wake up at 7.30a.m and went to tuition.
I SEE HE <3.But that time i no felt very happy..just like a normal): Mayb no feel ady gua.
After sampai my house..then i ate.After ate ,i lying at my bed thinking seriously.Emm..i no feel on he?Emm..mayb today only?Many MAYB.Haiizz..dunwan waste his time bahh~So i sms he then say xxxxxxxxxxx.That time i very sad+heart pain.I sambil write sambil think back when he care me that time.Damn sad.I force myself dun cry,but cant.
Then after he reply me a massege,i very GAM DONG.Haiizz..that time me yao got feel on he.Haizzz...my heart very messy.Rupanya i no chit-chat/sms with he..me is gam a lonely.T^T I heard song when i felt boring.After i heard (NAN QUAN MA MA -xia yu tian.)i at bed cryy.Hate me why that time so cong dong .Can me couple back?I hope so.But i think IMPOSSIBLE.
Then i online.He dint online.Haizz.I online he offline :@
Haiz.Duno why today very very very miss HIM.
Suan lah...Hope his next gf will better then me and wish he all the best(:
Tired now~

1 comments:

Eugene said...

Haiz...So cham...==
So sad for it....(Sob....sob...sob)